The CT Shoreline Branch of AAUW is offering a $2000 scholarship to women of any age who are enrolled in a Bachelor or advanced degree program at an accredited post-secondary institution. Awards are based on a student’s financial need, academic performance, and personal qualifications.
- Completion of at least 60 credits of study by the time the scholarship is awarded;
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 and enrolled or planning to enroll full-time or part-time;
- Resident of Branford, North Branford, Guilford, Madison, Clinton, Killingworth or Westbrook;
- May not be related to an AAUW Shoreline Branch member.
To Apply for this Award:
- Download and complete the application; click here to open the application form;
- Provide two letters of recommendation, one from a faculty member in your major and one from an employer as a character reference;
- All transcripts from institutions of higher learning (only official transcripts accepted);
- Word processed narrative of 800 words or less about yourself, your career goals, how the program you have selected will help you reach your goals, and why you should receive this award.
Deadline: Application and all related information must be post-marked by May 1st.
For additional information please contact:
Scholarship Committee Chair
email@example.com (reference 2019 AAUW Scholarship on the subject line)